Thursday 4 February 2010

Too much in my head

So it's an epic fail today on uploading any pictures.

Have been perusing other people's blogs and generally coveying them! Once you've come across one that ticks all the boxes it's hard not to feel overwhelmingly excited about the feast of images on the page. It's much different from finding one hidden gem amongst the general mass of images you can find on google. That, I can handle. I'll see if I can get some time together to post some links tomorrow.

So, I've managed to collate a few tips and ideas for my blog so that I can build it up a little bit and personalise it. (I hate that I don't have the know-how to make my blog instantly amazing...patience Kirsty, patience.)

Anyways, have been trying to arrange a exhibitio which I should hopefully have some dates for soon...

That's all for today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...