Wednesday 3 February 2010

Switch the Radio off, and get more done...apparantly

A very very busy day at work, made better when I switched the Radio off...hadn't realised it was bothering me that much until the sound of silence filled the air. Lovely! I guess I'm tired of hearing the same songs on constant repeat.


Rifling through my sketchbooks and things today, and came across a drawing I did when I was doing my degree. I remember it was during a meeting, and further notes and scribbles on the reverse reveal it was involving the organisation of an exhibition. Must have decided it would much more interesting to put pen to paper, or perhaps I concentrate better when I'm drawing? Who knows! Either way I don't think I intended to make it, it just happened.


Would like to find some time to work into this illustration, but the Hong Kong drawings are top priority so we shall see.


Let's see what I can come up with for tomorrow's blog...






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...