Saturday 15 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope whoever reads this had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Things got off to a hectic start for me with an addition to the household in the form of a little ball of fluff called Marty! He's a little ocker Spaniel Puppy with bundles of energy and a tail which never ceases to wag...very adorable!

Here's a few pics of him...


















Have also been to Heimtextil in Frankfurt this week for work (Margaret Muir) which was great fun. And despite my awful sense of direction I managed to get myself there and back without getting myself lost, which was a bonus!

Just now going to start putting pen to paper again, as my drawing has taken a bit of a hiatus over the Christmas period thanks to decorating, agreeing to cook Christmas Dinner for seven people, Marty, travel and other general time consuming things!

Have been invited to join in on an exhibition next month which I'm very excited about...should have some details to share on that very soon.

Other than that I've been planning for my website facelift and leafing through sketchbooks, as I'd like to backtrack a bit on my blog and add some older projects which are (at the moment) a little bit difficult to view on my website.

Here's a procrastination doodle I did a little while ago that I tore out and kept to one side. Wanted to prove to myself I could still draw people after a long time spent jotting down windows and other lovely architectural bits and pieces. I used to LOVE fashion drawing in my early teens and spend many a evening scribbling away and designing all kinds of weird and wonderful outfits. So much fun!

This one is just a quick biro doodle from Vogue...














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...