Friday 15 August 2008

Comments and messages...





























Not a lot of time to say much at all today! But I did get some exciting news which I will tell you about when I have a chance. I thought I would upload the comments that were written in my book that travelled around to each exhibition I did in June and July. A very-well travelled book it is indeed! I've taken out any surnames in respect of the people who left the messages.

If you have any comments to add please leave them here-they are always very appreciated!

I should hopefully be updating my blog very soon with updates on the website (which are still ongoing...almost there!) Please visit if you haven't already! It's www.dottynoggin.co.uk

That's all for now!

Kirsty :)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...