Saturday 17 December 2011

Snowy Skies, blankets and large mugs of tea!


I have to admit to you, I'm bundled up on the sofa with a very comfy blanket, a lovely big mug of (decaf) tea while Marty is sprawled out snoozing on the other sofa. And I'm feeling very happy that I'm not trundling around the shops today laden with bags of stuff, on the last Saturday before Christmas Eve. It looks very cold outside and the sky seems full of snow. So inside is the perfect place for me to be, especially when I am feeling so very heavy!

I hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas Shopping! Have had lots of lovely orders for cards at gifts in my Etsy Shop which has been lovely. I hope they earn lots of smiley faces when they get opened and unwrapped :)

Here are some pics from the various events the 'Baked' ladies and I were at over the Christmas Period.
















We had great fun at these events and lots of chatter with people. A massive thank you to anyone who spoke to us and bought our wares!

I'm still taking last minute orders in my shop, but please read the banner for last postal dates in time for Christmas. Unfortunately Royal Mail are already telling me that First Class Post won't cut it for arrival in time for Christmas, even though the last date for this on their website is the 20th December. So I am offering Special Delivery (which has been advised) at an extra cost. You can get more details about this in my shop notifications :)

There will be a whole load of new items listed on the 26th and 27th December, with a special announcement to boot which I will blog about on the day/s. So keep your peepers peeled!

Oh, and a quick baby update...as I said, I am very heavy at the moment. People tend to look at me agahst when I tell them I have two more months to go!




And I'll leave the last photo for Marty, who has just today been helping himself to baubles and quickly chomping them before anyone catches on.



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! Hope it's full of wonderful family, friends and FOOD! :) Take care and have an amazing time,

Kirsty x

2 comments:

Baban Cat said...

Darling I feel for you! I was huge with my first and I know how tiring it can be. Have a good rest over Christmas.

Kirsty Ramsbottom said...

Ahh thanks lovely! I can't complain really as had a pretty easy going pregnancy. Nice to have some sympathy though, I won't lie! ;) you have a good Christmas! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...