Friday 3 December 2010

Another Clutter City Adventure...

Eek! However long has it been since my last post? Too long. I am a bad blogger. Very very bad!

So, since the exhibition in the Summer, I've been preparing to start taking part in the Norwich Clutter City Markets, which is a very exciting place to buy and sell from independent Artists and Makers. You can find out more here http://cluttercity.norwichartscentre.org.uk/ .

I've been bust preparing lots of goodies to sell at the Yuletide Clutter City which is happening tomorrow from 10am-4pm...can't wait! I'll be there as part of the 'Baked' Collective.

Here's a sneak peek at the Wares I'll be offering...







I've designed six special Christmas Cards printed on 300gsm, Acid Free, Lignin Free Card. These are blank inside for your own message, each comes with a white envelope and is protected by a clear plastic sleeve. Available to buy individually at £1 each or as packs of three all tied up in string and wrapped in a candycane bag! All for just £3...



Pack 1 includes...




A Cottage Christmas



Norman First School





Guernsey Road




Pack 2 includes...

<

Gayglow 700




The Postbox and the Robins




My Kitchen Table



And don't forget, people have birthdays in December too! So I'll also have my Greeting Cards available, which are printed on 300gsm, Acid Free and Lignin Free White Card. Each one is blank inside for your own message, comes with it's own white envelope, and is protected by a clear plastic sleeve. Great for giving people or keeping for yourself! Prices range from 75p to £1.50...










I'll also be selling these one off framed Illustrations, screen printed onto new and genuinely vintage fabrics. Warm, friendly and whimsical...would hopefully make a great Christmas present for a lovely friend who will be able to hang it straight away! And a snip from only £6 - £11...




None of these items are available to buy online at the moment, so come on down and take a look see! I'll be there trying to resist buying when I should be selling...





Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...